Yesterday, we officially launched #FlashHacks – the campaign the crowdscrape 10 million datapoints in 10 days. We were blown away by the sheer enthusiasm and support we got from you. To help everybody keep track of what’s happening each day, we will be writing a blogpost explaining the missions accepted, data liberated and the people who did them.
Missions accepted by hackers worldwide on Day 1:
– Banks & Joint Stock Banks in Poland
– Mortgage lenders & other financial datasets regulated by Indiana Department of Financial Institution
– Datasets by Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
– Datasets by Construction Contractors Board & Building Contractors in Oregon
– Nominee companies in Caymen Islands
You can see the Storify of the First Day here.
Did we miss a moment? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to check back tomorrow to see what happened today!