Monday, 7 June 2021
11:00 – 12:00 New York / 16:00 – 17:00 London
Co-hosted by the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists and OpenCorporates
OpenCorporates will be co-hosting a webinar with the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) – the “largest international membership organization for anti-financial crime professionals”.
About the webinar
Regulators increasingly expect anti-financial crime efforts to leverage technology and data – but innovation has long been held back by legal entity data that isn’t transparent about where it comes from and when it was collected. That’s why the white box data revolution is underway: replacing opaque, siloed and poor-quality data with the transparency you need to uncover risk and create efficiency.
This webinar will explain how you can accelerate innovation in anti-financial crime by leveraging transparent legal entity data – whether you’re automating data collection to support due diligence or connecting the dots across borders and datasets to uncover red flags in investigations.
- Understanding how the poor state of access to global legal entity data and the prevalence of black box data holds back the fight against financial crime
- Demonstrating why provenance and transparency are essential when using legal entity data to support risk management decisions
- Discovering how to leverage the data to drive innovation in practice, such as utilizing automated data collection for due diligence or data analytics to power investigations
- Rebecca Lee
Chief Impact Officer
- Shanti Salas
- Aaron Narva
Senior Vice President & Head of Corporate Markets
Register if you work in
- Know Your Customer / customer due diligence / onboarding
- Third party risk management
- Enhanced due diligence
- Anti-money laundering
- Anti-financial crime
- Financial crime investigations
- Data analytics
- Innovation / transformation