Knowledge graphs are increasingly being used to help their users better understand the companies they’re dealing with.
In this episode, we’re joined by Lewis Liu, Product Manager at Google Cloud AI, to discuss the role of data in powering knowledge graphs and how they can reveal insights about companies.
- Business challenges knowledge graphs can help solve
- How knowledge graphs help create insights about companies
- Key ingredients needed for a knowledge graph to be effective – including quality data
- Practical example: How Google’s Enterprise Knowledge Graph adds intelligence to users’ document processing
- Lewis Liu, Product Manager, Google Cloud AI
- Shanti Salas, Vice President, OpenCorporates (Moderator)