Customers, boards, the general public and other stakeholders increasingly expect that companies act ethically. But whilst you can protect and uphold your own standards, what about who you do business with? How much do you really know about them and their values and conduct? The complexity of corporate structures and the explosion of information available makes this a constant challenge.
In this episode, Shaun O’Mahony, Co-founder at Xapien, joins us to discuss how innovative firms are deploying technology and data to overcome this challenge.
- Why it’s more important than ever for an organisation to know who it’s doing business with
- Effects of the proliferation of publicly available information on due diligence
- Role company data plays in helping paint a picture about a would-be customer or third party
- How innovative, AI-based technologies, when combined with quality data, revolutionise the compliance professional’s ability to find red flags
- How to change the company data landscape to make it more conducive to tech-powered due diligence work
- Shaun O’Mahony, Co-founder at Xapien
- Shanti Salas, VP North America, OpenCorporates