CTOs, Developers and Sysadmins!
Do you love Rails, Open Data, Big Data, Corporate Data, or all four?
We’re looking for technologists who want to be part of a small, growing team. OpenCorporates is trying to change the world with our data, and we’re starting to make a real difference.
We’re not recruiting for a specific role. More than anything, we’re looking for smart people who care about what we do. However, our current priorities are a CTO, one or two senior Rails engineers, a mid-level DevOps person, and a part-time Sysadmin.
We are a bootstrapped company, having taken no external investment, and we are now starting to generate significant commercial revenue. This is an exciting time for the company.
- An opportunity to work in a startup-like environment, for a company with a proven business model, strong existing revenues and no debt
- Flexible working (home working, flexible hours)
- Amazing office (in Canary Wharf) with beautiful views over London when you want to work from there
- Work for a company with a mission to benefit society
- Lots of interesting open-source tech: ElasticSearch, Docker, Mesos, Ceph
Drop firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested.